Chamberlain Hrdlicka White, Williams & Aughtry announces the recognition of 14 attorneys in the 2016 edition of Super Lawyers’ Business Edition. This magazine features the top law firms of all sizes that practice in business and transactions, construction, real estate and environmental, employment, intellectual property and litigation. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The complete list of honorees is available today at http://business.superlawyers.com/.
The Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys named among Super Lawyers’ Business Edition for 2016 are:
- David D. Aughtry – Business and Transactions
- Annette A. Idalski – Employment
- Seth R. Price – Construction, Real Estate and Environmental
- Scott M. Ratchick – Litigation
- Hale E. Sheppard – Business and Transactions
- David N. Calvillo – Business Litigation
- Larry A. Campagna – Business and Transactions
- George W. Connelly, Jr. – Business and Transactions
- Habeeb I. Gnaim – Business and Transactions
- George A. Hrdlicka – Business and Transactions
- Kevin D. Jewell – Litigation
- Juan F. Vasquez, Jr. – Business and Transactions
- Peter Williamson – Employment
- Charles “Chad” J. Muller – Business and Transactions
Super Lawyers Business Edition is an annual resource that serves as the go-to guide for general counsel and executives in charge of making legal hiring decisions. The publication is distributed to over 55,000 executives and corporate counsel as well as 9,000 top law firms nationwide.
Chamberlain Hrdlicka is a diversified business law firm with offices in Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia and San Antonio. The firm represents both public and private companies as well as individuals and family-owned businesses across the nation. In addition to tax planning and tax controversy, the firm offers corporate, securities and finance, employment law and employee benefits, energy law, estate planning and administration, intellectual property, international and immigration law, commercial and business litigation, real estate and construction law.